If you’re thinking of beginning a painting project in your home, you might be weighing the pros and cons of doing it yourself vs. hiring a professional. We know lots of homeowners like to take the DIY route when it comes to painting, but many others choose to hire us for their painting services. From our experience helping customers in this area, we wanted to share the top 5 reasons homeowners who hire professionals for painting services are happier with the results.
1. Better Quality: When you call us for painting services, you are contracting experienced professionals whose full time job is painting. We know the proper techniques and processes to make your home look modern and fresh. When you DIY, you are relying on your own skills and experiences with painting.
2. Cleanup Included: One of the greatest things about hiring painters is that they will be responsible for the mess left behind from the job. Imagine: you spend weeks on painting and finally apply the last touches with your roller . . . and then you realize you’re not finished. You still have to clean up the entire area you painted; that includes cleaning brushes and rollers, combining and storing leftover paint, removing masking tape, cleaning tools, and disposing of drop cloths properly.
3. Finished Faster: From start to finish, there is no contending that the total project time is much shorter when you hire professionals. We have the time to come in and focus our time 100% on your project for every work day until it is complete. Compare this to homeowners only being able to work on the project in the evenings or on weekends, and it is easy to see the benefits here. Instead of living in a construction zone for an extended period of time, we will be in and out and leave you with a new paint job in a matter of days.
4. More “YOU” Time: If you choose to DIY, every spare minute of your time will be spent on the project until it is finished. When you hire us, you don’t lose a single minute of your free time. We know how valuable your time is, and we want you to be able to spend it doing something you love. Homeowners who have hired us have loved being able to continue strengthening relationships by spending their weekends with friends and family.
5. Less Stress: This is by far the biggest benefit of choosing professional painters. Less stress in your life will keep you healthier and happier, giving you a better quality of life.