We handle both interior and exterior house painting and provide quality, professional results.
House painting is one of those things that few homeowners want to tackle themselves. Whether you lack the right equipment to do the job properly and safely or you have other reasons, your home in Apex, North Carolina will be in good hands if you call us at First Choice Painters. We handle both interior and exterior house painting projects, using quality materials and attention to detail to give you excellent results.
When you are searching for a house painter, you want more than just quality results. You also want to know that your time and property will be respected and that your needs are understood and adhered to. We take the time to fully comprehend what you want to accomplish and go over a detailed plan with you beforehand so we are both on the same page. We maintain professionalism throughout the project and keep communication open to resolve any concerns you may have.
First Choice Painters – The Best in Home and Business Transformation
Our staff of full-time professional house painting experts utilizes the best products and techniques while keeping a tidy workspace and cleaning up after, so the only way you’ll know we were there is by looking at your freshly painted room or home. Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied so never hesitate to let us know if you need something more from us to make that happen.
Key Reasons for a House Painting Project
Here at First Choice Painters, we have heard it all when it comes to why a homeowner has decided to move forward with a house painting project. The one commonality among them is that they want quality paint used and exceptional workmanship. We believe we can only give you results that meet or exceed your expectations if we learn more about what you want to achieve and why. That means we take the time to listen to you during the consultation so that our house painting team can get the job done right.
Here are a few of the reasons for house painting that we can accommodate. See if one or more fits what you are experiencing:
- Wrong paint was used previously – Are you trying to scrub a wall and can’t get it clean? It could be the paint used isn’t designed for that.
- Looking for a cost-effective home décor improvement – Doing a full-fledged renovation may be beyond your budget, but you’d be surprised what some fresh paint in a stylish, trending color can do!
- Preparing to put your home on the market – During the years you have lived in your home, you have chosen your paint colors based on your personal preference. Your real estate agent may have mentioned that the majority of buyers won’t be as impressed by your choices, however. Let our house painting professionals assist you with improving your chances of selling the home quicker with a color consultation.
- Exterior paint has faded – Over time, the color of your home can fade, particularly if a budget-quality paint was used. If you no longer like the shade or you are looking for a change, we can help.
- Refresh a rental property – House painting in between tenants is almost always necessary, as general wear and tear can make the property less appealing when you are showing it to prospective new tenants. You might also need to return the color to neutral if your previous tenant has personalized one or more rooms to their taste.
If you have any questions about house painting or our services or would like to arrange for a consultation, feel free to give us a call. We look forward to transforming your home to give it the facelift it deserves.